7D/6N River Kwai Heritage Cruise (↟↡)
This seven-day adventure cruise takes you on a magnificent journey along the river and through history. You’ll enjoy day trips to some amazing Thailand historical and religious sights. Bring your camera and experience with us: waterfalls, Buddhist temples and of course, the bridge over the River Kwai – made famous by the 1957 movie about the prisoners of war that built the bridge. Which was subsequently destroyed by American bombers.
With plenty of leisure time, you can enjoy river rafting or canoeing, get a traditional Thai massage or simply lounge around on deck and enjoy the warm sun. Together we’ll make merit in Buddhist style by offering food to the monks at their temple, visit a boarding school built for refugee children by the H.R.H. Crown Princess Sirindhorn and explore Thailand in a most unique way.
The RV River Kwai carries a maximum of 20 passengers in 10 teakwood cabins (single deck) and operates on a 7 nights year-round program every Monday-Sunday.
BTW: For the golf enthusiast, we also offer a seven-day golf cruise including rounds at some of the area's finest golf clubs.
On the RV River Kwai local cuisine and beverages are served. Meals on board are fusion: Thai, Vietnamese, Cambodian & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies, or dietary requirements at least three days prior to the cruise date. The breakfast is always on board served. Lunch is served either onboard or depending on the daily activities on board or in local restaurants. Dinner is served on board.
- Accommodation on RV River Kwai, meals as mentioned above, coffee, tea & drinking water.
- Transfers and sightseeing tours with English speaking local guide (together with other cruise members) (other language i.e., German or French speaking guide inquiry will be subject to such language availability).
- Entrance fees.
- Optional tours.
- Expenditures of a personal nature for bar and laundry.
- Gratuity to crew.
- Cruise Season: July to April (May/June dry dock boat maintenance)
- Cruise direction: Upstream & Downstream (↟↡)
- Duration: Monday to Sunday | 7 Days/6 Nights
- Departure: Every Monday*
*First & third Monday of the month guaranteed, other based on weather and/or operating conditions
Cruise Boat Charter?
The RV River Kwai is also available for customised/privates charter on request.