4D/3N River Kwai Cruise (↟)
The RV River Kwai, the first inland cruise ship in Thailand, is a newly built colonial style river cruiser based on designs used by the original Irrawaddy Flotilla which was founded in Burma in 1865 and by the 1920s was the largest privately owned fleet of ships in the world.
The RV River Kwai carries a maximum of 20 passengers in 10 teakwood cabins (single deck) and operates on a 4 days/3 nights year round program every Monday-Thursday and Thursday-Sunday on both Upstream and Downstream programs alternately.
The RV River Kwai opens up an entirely new area for river tourism in Kanchanaburi province west of Bangkok. Every morning and afternoon land excursions are offered to visit attractions along the river including temples, historic sites, Khmer ruins, waterfalls, war cemeteries, hot springs, the bridge on the River Kwai, and local attractions, etc.
Catering: On the RV River Kwai local cuisine and beverages are served. The breakfast is always on board served. Lunch is served either on board or depending on the daily activities on board or in local restaurants. Dinner are served on board.
- Accommodation on RV River Kwai, meals as mentioned above, coffee, tea & drinking water.
- Transfers and sightseeing tours with English speaking local guide (together with other cruise members) (other language i.e., German or French speaking guide inquiry will be subject to such language availability).
- Entrance fees.
- Optional tours.
- Expenditures of a personal nature for bar and laundry.
- Gratuity to crew.
- Cruise Season: July to April (May/June dry dock boat maintenance)
- Cruise direction: Upstream (↟)
- Duration: Monday to Thursday | 4 Days/3 Nights
- Departure: Every Monday*
*First & third Monday of the month guaranteed, other based on weather and/or operating conditions!
The RV River Kwai is also available for customised/privates charter on request.