CRUISE OPERATIONS 2017-2018
RV River Kwai need a minimum of 4 (four) clients to guarantee operation of any cruises, except for
Upstream departures (marked in yellow) can be operated without minimum of passengers for the 1st
and 3rd Monday of every month during November 2017 – October 2018 (see cruise schedule).
- – Children of 4 years and older must solely occupy a berth and pay the full rate (same as adults).
- Infants below the age of 4 years may sleep in their parent’s cabin without extra charge but parents are
to provide own baby food.
- NO triple rooms or extra beds are available.
- Accommodation on RV River Kwai, meals as mentioned above, coffee, tea & drinking water.
- Transfers and sightseeing tours with English, French or German speaking local guide
(together with other cruise members)
- Entrance fees.
- Optional tours
- Expenditures of a personal nature for bar and laundry.
- Gratuity to crew.
Option terms can be offered as follows:
More than 120 days prior the departure date : 30 days option
between 120 days and 60 days : 15 days option
between 59 days and 30 days : 7 days option
between 29 days and 11 days : 1 day option
This option expires if deposit payment is not received by us by the stated date.
20% deposit is required upon confirmation of any bookings, refundable up to 61 days before departure and non refundable for charters.
Final balances must be paid 31 days before departure or the booking may be cancelled and the deposit forfeited.
More than 60 days prior to departure : NO cancellation fee
Between 60 and 31 days prior to departure : 20% of contract rate
Between 30 and 21 days prior to departure : 50% of contract rate
20 days to departure day and no show : 100% of contract rate
Charter Payment Terms:
30% non-refundable deposit is required upon confirmation of charter booking
30% (second) non-refundable payment by 120 days prior to departure
Balance 60 days prior to departure
Cancellation Term – All payments made are forfeited if clients cancel at any date prior to