CRUISE OPERATIONS POLICY 2019-2020
RV River Kwai needs a minimum of 4 (four) clients to guarantee the operation of any cruises, except for the Upstream departures (marked in yellow in the PDF file) that can be operated even without the requested minimum of passengers, for the 1st and the 3rd Monday of every month during November 2019 – October 2020 (see cruise schedule).
- Children of 4 years and older must solely occupy a berth and pay the full rate (same as adults).
- Infants below the age of 4 years may sleep in their parent’s cabin, without extra charge,
but parents have to provide their own baby food.
- NO triple rooms or extra beds are available.
- Accommodation on RV River Kwai, meals as mentioned above, coffee, tea & drinking water.
- Transfers and sightseeing tours with English, French or German-speaking local guide
(together with other cruise members).
- Entrance fees.
- Optional tours.
- Expenditures of a personal nature for bar and laundry.
- Gratuity to the crew.
Option terms can be offered as follows:
- 30 days option: More than 120 days prior the departure date.
- 15 days option: between 120 days and 60 days.
- 7 days option: between 59 days and 30 days.
- 1 day option: between 29 days and 11 days.
* The option expires if deposit payment is not received by us by the stated date.
20% deposit is required upon confirmation of any bookings, refundable up to 61 days before departure and non refundable for charters.
Final balances must be paid 31 days before departure or the booking may be canceled and the deposit forfeited.
More than 60 days prior to departure: NO cancellation fee.
Between 60 and 31 days prior to departure: 20% of the contract rate.
Between 30 and 21 days prior to departure: 50% of the contract rate.
20 days to departure day and no show: 100% of the contract rate.
Charter Payment Terms:
A 30% non-refundable deposit is required upon confirmation of charter booking.
30% (second) non-refundable payment by 120 days prior to departure.
Balance 60 days prior to departure.
Cancellation Term – All payments made are forfeited if clients cancel at any date prior to.
departure – In accordance with our Cruise Operations Policy.